Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful List

I am thankful for family.
Contact lenses
Sunny vacation places--the beach, palm trees and sand.
A faithful man who still makes me laugh--the love of my life.
Getting to see a glimpse of hard work in baseball finally pay off for Taylor, who is one of the finest men I know.
When I find totally cool clothes on a huge sale.
Boots!
Italian food in general.
That I have a heritage of family that knows Christ--awesome parents, sisters and bro.
That Brian takes his day off and we have FUN.
That we found the tiny country of Burkina Faso where we plan to invest for the rest of our lives.
For the amazing people of West Ridge Church!!
That we have never walked alone because God is faithful and will never leave us.
For pre-lit trees.
For my sensitive and wildly passionate Zach whom I adore--my favorite wrestler!!
For prescription strength Secret.
For church planting families.
Braces.
That heaven is free, not by our goodness but because of what Jesus did on the cross for us.
Retin A face cream
Changing seasons warm and cool.
People who know more than I do and humbly allow me to learn from them.
Our awesome staff at West Ridge.
True friends who have stuck beside us through thick and thin.
Starbucks.